Long ago when I came in contact with my Guruji, I couldn't tell myself that I can do this and that; few good things. I was under the impression that even by doing or trying I wont be able to do something worthwhile. Slowly I started trying few things like choosing new things; different adventurous things and especially overcoming my fears, inhibitions, resistances and judgments. I started experimenting with my choices.

I was pretty much scared of everything that is why I couldn't explore my creative energy. But my stay with Guruji change me a lot, as I started knowing myself in the mirror of Guruji’s insights, I started exploring things, evolving as a person, thinking Guruji is there with me. That was the beginning of my self-belief and now when I look at myself in the mirror I can proudly say, “This is me – The unbelievable me”.

I learnt to keep on reminding one thing to myself “Devadutta, never lose hope; Trust that you would be able to make through it no matter how hard it gets; because you deserve it.” Amazing, it is a worth experiment to do – discover your Guruji!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog